Every day of the week from 09:45 to 01:30 from June until the start of October.
From Wednesday to Sunday from 09:45 to 17:30 from the start of October until June
* In October and also from mid-March onwards, we also open on Friday and Saturday nights.
● We offer a special menu for groups.
● The maximum capacity is for 44 diners.
● We hire out the interior space for celebrations, events, gatherings. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
● Children’s play area. The beach is just 50 metres away.
● Disabled access and toilet facilities.
● Free parking 70 metres away at the Swimming Club or a free parking ticket for the Port car park (for diners ordering lunch or dinner).
● Free Wi-Fi connection.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express.
Passeig Marítim 190. 08301 Mataró (Barcelona)
Link toGoogle maps GPS Coordenates : 41.535298 , 2.448692.
How to get there:
From Barcelona or Girona, coming on the C-32, take the Mataró Sud exit (or Mataró Centro, if you are coming on the N-II ) until you get to the main roundabout coming into Mataró, known as the Laia l’Arquera, with a giant iron sculpture in the middle. At the roundabout, take the exit signposted to Mataró platges (beaches)/port. When you get to the main entrance of the port, go ahead 300 metres towards Girona and you will find us halfway along the seafront.
If you are coming on the C-60 from Granollers or on the AP7, go straight over the first roundabout you come to. This avenue ends at the N-II roundabout. Take the third exit, turning left, signposted to Mataró. Carry on straight ahead until you get to the Laia l’Arquera roundabout, with a giant iron sculpture. From there, follow the directions in the previous paragraph.
Coming on the N-II or if you are already in Mataró, you can reach us via any of the 3 entrances marked ‘port-platges’ (port-beaches). Once you get to the seafront, you can park in the free car park along the seafront or in the port car park, 70 metres away.
For diners ordering lunch or dinner, we offer a ticket for free parking in the port car park.
Public transport: We are just 70 metres from the train station, which also has a bus stop. From the station, walk towards Girona and go through an underpass which takes you to the seafront.